Wednesday, August 3, 2016

The Marriage Season - Audio Version - by Linda Lael Miller

The Marriage Season
Audio Version
This is book 3 of a four book series.
I have not read the first two. I found this one on
sale. So I decided to try it out.
I was not disappointed. It was a wonderful love story.
Really, that was it. There weren't any real
earth shattering tragedies.
It's a story of Bex, one of the three best friends starring
 in the series. She was engaged years ago. But he was
killed far from home and she has never recovered from
the loss. She has no intentions of ever truly loving again.
Tate has suffered his own love loss in the past. He has
two young sons that kept him from slipping under
after all the sadness.

The story has a steady pace and some terrific characters.
It is love at first sight at its best. Even though it's not
love at first sight for everyone. The Marriage Season
is an easy enjoyable love story.
Jack Garrett does a great job with the
narration! I am a big fan of men narrating love
stories. I will be looking up more from him.
I bought my audible copy of 
The Marriage Season at audible.com
Review by Lisa Hutson 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!