Wednesday, January 25, 2017

I've Got Your Number by Sophie Kinsella - Audible version

I've Got Your Number
by Sophie Kinsella
Audible version
 

Sophie Kinsella was a new author for me. I have looked at her
books for years. My maiden name is Kinsella. But for one reason
or another, her books kept getting pushed back in the list.
 
She was recently suggested to me again by Lorelei's Lit Lair.
A book blog out in cyberspace. Now I must thank her.
This book was wonderful.
 
Poppy Wyatt has the craziest, most unpredictable life.
She has gotten engaged and is wearing a wonderful family
heirloom with an emerald on her finger.
Well, she was wearing earlier today. Now, she is just on
a mad chase, up, down and all around, looking for it.
 
 
Your life will never be the same once you find yourself
attached to Poppy Wyatt. I believe every person would
find this to be true. Now, Sam Roxton is learning it.
He is fighting it. But losing at every turn.
Doesn't he understand she cannot be without a phone??

 
The narrator is Jayne Entwistle. Jayne did a fabulous job.
I felt like I was right along on every crazy chase. Looking at
my phone occasionally to see if I had a text. Feeling like I am
part of the story.
 
I recommend I've Got Your Number for anyone that enjoys
audio books. It's long, 13 1/2 hours. So you certainly get
your moneys worth. You will not be bored for one second.
I found myself hiding to listen so I would not be interrupted.
I did not want to stop the crazy fun.
Everyone will enjoy Poppy and her adventure.
And I will be looking for another audio book from
Sophie Kinsella with Jayne Entwistle.
 
 
I bought my audio copy from Audible.com
Review by Lisa Hutson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!