Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Austenland - Movie Review

Austenland
Movie Review
 
 
Released in 2013
 
I really did not know what to expect from this movie.
Keri Russell stars as the sweet, obsessed Jane Hayes.
Jane loves Mr Darcy and everything Jane Austen.
She finds out about a place to go and completely
immerse yourself into the life of Darcy era.
But, of course, its modern time.
 
 
 Austenland turned out to be a really fun movie.
When you watch, keep your eyes peeled all around.
There are little touches (and big touches) all over!
I love reading romance stories even though I
usually know who is going to wind up together
pretty quickly.
But the greatest part about this movie is I wasn't
sure about who she would be with in the end!
I loved it. Enjoyed the whole silly movie.
Great girls night movie.
 
I borrowed this copy from my local library.
Review by Lisa Hutson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!