Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Fundamentals of Caring - Movie Review

The Fundamentals of Caring
Movie Review
 
 
If you are looking for something different to watch.
Something on Netflix. Something with the unfairness
of the world in spades. Plenty of anger.
As well as love. Love. Love. Love.
The Fundamentals of Caring.
 
 
This movie has been sitting on My List for some
time. It looked like something to try when I could not
find anything else at all. 
Starring Paul Rudd, about 1 hour 37 minutes.
We ended up enjoying the heck out of this one.
A complete surprise.
I would not recommend with little kids.
But mid teens and up, yes.
There is a lot of language. But there is also a lot
of life. Good, bad and learning.
I hope you will enjoy it! If you watch it, please
let me know what you thought of it!
 
Review by Lisa Hutson 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!