Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Hold Your Breath by Katie Ruggle - Audio version

Hold Your Breath
by Katie Ruggle
Audio version
 
 
This Katie Ruggle was a recommendation to me.
It was on sale. I got both the kindle and audio for a great price.
And I do love a bargain. Turns out I got my moneys worth.
 
Louise "Lou" and Callum are members of an ice rescue
dive team. What a tough harsh environment. But they are
prepared and trained.
As they are falling in love, there is a crazy stalker
following, staying just a step ahead.
There is suspense and some laughs.
And I want to mention that Hold Your Breath
does end in a bit of a cliffhanger. 
 
 
I enjoyed the story and the characters. Maybe I will
try some more from the series on down the road.
 
 
I bought both the audio and kindle versions on Amazon.
Review by Lisa Hutson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!