Thursday, April 27, 2017

Tag... You're It!



My friend Rose Blue challenged me to a game of Book Tag. 
You must be honest.
You must answer all the questions.
You must tag at least 3 people.

1. ) What book has been on your shelf the longest?

Margaret Mitchell's Gone With The Wind.

2.) What is your current read, your last read, and the book you’ll read next?

Current: Fortune's Surprise Engagement by Nancy Robards Thompson
Last: Somebody's Baby by Donna Alward
Next:  A Sky Full of Stars by Samantha Chase 

3.) What book did everyone like, but you hated?
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn

4.) What book do you keep telling yourself you’ll read, but you probably won’t?
Outlander Series

 5.) What book are you saving for retirement?
None....

 6.) Last page: read it first, or wait ’til the end?
Wait until the end...always!

 7.) Acknowledgement: waste of paper and ink, or interesting aside?
I enjoy reading them.

 8.) Which book character would you switch places with?
Lauren Willig's Eloise Kelly from the Pink Carnation series.

9.) Do you have a book that reminds you of something specific in your life? (Place, time, person?)
My aunt gave me a copy of Charlotte's Web when I was nine.
Loved the book and still have it on my bookshelf.

10.) Name a book that you acquired in an interesting way.
About five years ago, author Grace Burrowes posted on Facebook that she would mail copies of her books out to the first 10 people who commented on her post. I had never heard of her but, I responded and she sent me autographed copies of Gareth and Nicholas. The two books are on my keeper shelf and I have read every single one of her books and appreciate her kindness every day.

11.) Have you ever given a book away for a special reason to a special person?
No.

12.) Which book has been with you most places?
Grace Burrowes Nicholas. A great comfort read.

13.) Any “required reading” you hated in high school that wasn’t so bad two years later?
No

14.) Used or brand new? 
 New, any kind!

15.) Have you ever read a Dan Brown book?
Who?


16.) Have you ever seen a movie you liked more than the book?
No

17.) Have you ever read a book that’s made you hungry, cookbooks included?
Samantha Chase's One More Kiss had lots of recipes....and she included them in the novel.

18.) Who is the person whose book advice you’ll always take?
Gayle Cochrane

19.) Is there a book out of your comfort zone (e.g., outside your usual reading genre) that you ended up loving?
No.


Now I’m tagging:

Lisa Hutson

Gayle Cochrane


Monique Daoust


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by!