Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Collateral Beaty - Movie Review

Collateral Beauty
Movie Review
 

I am normally a terrible judge of movies.
Unless it's a movie that just can't lose, I will
usually pick the duds.
Now, this one, I win! People around me all
thought it looked awful. So I went, by myself,
on opening day.
I was so glad I did. It is wonderful. It will get
you right in the middle. I have since gotten my
husband to go with me. We both agreed, it is not
the movie you are thinking it will be.
I know, Will Smith has kind of lost his golden boy
shine. It's been a while since he did a good one.
But he hit a homerun with this one.
I highly recommend it. I am so glad I
went for it. Take some tissues and be prepared
to do some deep thinking afterward.
Only in a wonderful good happy way.
 
 
Review by Lisa Hutson
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!