Wednesday, February 15, 2017

All I Want by Jill Shalvis - audio version

All I Want
by Jill Shalvis
Audio Version
 


All I Want is book 7 of the Animal Magnetism series.
I could make this shortest review ever.
You simply cannot go wrong with a Jill Shalvis story.
There, that's it. No, seriously, her characters are always
fun and easy to read. They are real with flaws and
issues. In this story, Zoe is a pilot. Yes, not
necessarily someone you run into every day.
But she is also an animal lover. She is not afraid
of flying a plane. But she is afraid of trusting
anyone outside her very tiny circle.
Parker is a tough, bossy, determined, good looking
man. He is not afraid of being run over by a truck.
Or having a gun pointed straight at him. But he is
 afraid that his little sister, Amery, will get lost or hurt.
Parker is also afraid that Amery won't have the
fullest life possible. He is afraid that Zoe won't want
him as much as he wants her. 
Which all makes them the perfect couple of course.
 
 
The narration is terrific. Karen White has done a
number of Jills stories. She has a distinct voice.
And fits the stories and characters very well.All I Want is a fun, romantic read.  
 
When you put it all together, it makes a wonderful
audio story. I hope you will give it a try and
enjoy it as much as I did.
 
I bought my audio copy from Audible.com
Review by Lisa Hutson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!