Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Hanover House by Brenda Novak - Audible edition

Hanover House
by Brenda Novak
Audible edition
☆☆☆☆☆
 
This one is outside my normal reading box. I rarely go
outside my typical romance.
Hanover House does have romance. But it is in the
background. The main story is a thrilling mystery.
So many twists and turns.
Brenda Novak has written this one to immerse the
reader into Evelyn Talbot. Her life. Her world.
And Hilltop, Alaska.
 
Hanover House is only about 4 1/2 hours. Which is
pretty short for audible listening. But it is really well
done and a fantastic listen!
Hanover House has its own story. Just enough to
make you run, not walk, to get the next part.
 
 
I bought my copy from Audible.com
Review by Lisa Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!