Wednesday, January 23, 2019

His Mistletoe Wager by Virginia Heath

His Mistletoe Wager
by Virginia Heath
☆☆☆☆☆

I know the time for Christmas romance reading is
past for this season. Well, for most people, I guess.
I love reading Christmas romance. But sadly, I
usually don't have the time to enjoy it during the
season. So I have to sit them aside until after
the new year hoopla. When its often easy to fall
into a sad little depression phase.
Hence, the Christmas romance.
Always with a happy ending!!
My first Virginia Heath read! Loved the cover.
He looks like nothing but trouble. The back cover
sounded like a good story. And it is!!
Hal is trouble with a capital T! But come to find
out, he is not only trouble. I love that!!
Lady Elizabeth is tough. She only wants to be
left alone. But no one will listen! Her father insists
that she must marry. Anyone!!
Hal is in the same boat. So they join forces.
Hatch a plan. To help each other.
His Mistletoe Wager is a sweet romantic story.
The old saying about how every person comes
into your life for a reason. Either you need
something from them. Or they need
something from you.
Turns out that is the theme of the entire story.
Will they get what they need from each other?
Or will they give what the other needs?
I thoroughly enjoyed this story. It was an
easy read. And I recommend it to anyone looking
for some smiles and a little help getting past
a sad little depression.
Happy 2019 reading everyone!!
I got my copy from a wonderful friend!
Review by Lisa Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!