Wednesday, February 27, 2019

A Cowboy's Charm by Vicki Lewis Thompson

A Cowboy's Charm
by Vicki Lewis Thompson
☆☆☆☆☆

I am a 56 year old Grandma. I love being a
Grandma! I am loving this time of my life.
I also love reading romance stories. Of many
different kinds. But I tell you, it's getting harder
and harder to connect to characters that have
 just graduated from college. Or very young moms.
 
I am also one of those people that judges a book
by its cover. I know, we aren't supposed to.
But I do.
And that is totally what drew me to this story.
Look at that cover! Who wouldn't be drawn?!
 Vicki Lewis Thompson surely knows!!

That is Quinn. The guy that raised his children
well. He runs a horse farm and takes care of

those around him. Now, his children are coming
into marrying age. He is full of a Cowboys Charm.
Then there is Kendra. She has taken care of
herself and raised 5 (yes, count 'em!) sons.
She runs a ranch as well. And her family has
always been her priority. But here she is with her
children grown, getting married and having babies
of their own.
As adults, we aren't told that we are allowed to have
a life of our own. After the kids move on.
But Quinn and Kendra are going to enjoy the
days, and nights, they have together. Yes, they
have been around the block a time or two.
But they still have plenty of life and romance in them.
Will it be enough? Will their children be ok with it?
 
I bought my copy on Amazon.
Review by Lisa Hutson
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!