Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Dear Wife by Kimberly Belle - Audio book

Dear Wife
by Kimberly Belle
Audio book
★★★★★
This is one of those audible stories that you just happen 
across. The author, Kimberly Belle, was brand new for me. 
But I liked the narrator, so I thought to give it a try.
 I am so glad I did.
Dear Wife begins with a woman living in an abusive 
marriage making a break from it. She has been planning
for some time. Every little detail. As the story goes on,
I was a little disappointed. The husband is nothing like
you would expect of a violent abuser whose wife has
just escaped. Actually, I almost gave it up......
But as it happened, something made me think of my
story that evening. I told my husband about it and how
I was this close to giving it up. As I told him about it, 
I talked myself into continuing. So glad I did!!! 
At a point, this story takes a turn. I listened to the same
part several times because I thought I was missing 
something. But then it hit me! The huge twist!!!
Oh my goodness, I couldn't stop listening!!! It was a
a fabulous story. If you give it a try, do not give up
on it, no matter what. 
I am a no spoilers reviewer! So I can't share any 
details. But it is a good story with a great twist.
And terrific ending. 

Review by Lisa Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!