Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Paris is Always a Good Idea by Jenn McKinlay - audio version

Paris is Always a Good Idea
by Jenn McKinlay
 ★★★★★

I want to start my review by saying the title first drew
me to the story. Then, I took a listen to the sample and
found the narrator to be pleasant. That is what it took
to get me to listen to Jenn McKinlay and her story,
Chelsea Martin finds herself deep in hard feelings with
her family. We all find that happening sometimes. It's the worst.
It's even harder when you know you're behaving badly
and immature. You know you're doing it. But you just 
cannot help yourself. 
So Chelsea takes off on a trip. A trip full of mostly wonderful
memories. She is hoping that replaying the romance and
happiness from this trip will help her come to terms with the
family issues she is struggling with. 
She makes her way from Ireland to France to Italy. Only to 
find, of course, everything she is looking for is right back
where she started. At home. With her family.
The life she has built for herself. The people that make up 
that life. 
Great memories are good and all. But they aren't always
a part of your real long term life. It's a fun story. 
Constant fast pace. And of course, romance. 
I borrowed this from my library. 
Review by Lisa Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!