Wednesday, March 3, 2021

Movie Review - I Care a Lot - Netflix

I Care a Lot 


A new movie that just came out on Netflix. 

It will shock you. It will make you laugh. 
It will make you gasp in surprise. It will 
entertain you. And it will make you a little
worried about how real it might be. 

I Care a Lot is in no way a family friendly
film. If you are thinking about watching it 
with your parents, check it out first. 
But my husband and I both were glad
we watched it. 

I don't write spoilers. But I am going to give
you a little hint, there is not one good person
in the whole movie. 

The writers made it clear that we are not
their target audience. And they do not care.
It seems silly to push away a whole 
demographic of regular movie watchers. 
But they seem determined. 
I would not want to watch a movie like this
every day. But once in a while, it was ok. 

Review by Lisa Hutson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!