Monday, August 8, 2016

Me Before You - Movie Review

Me Before You
Movie Review

Released 3 June 2016
Running time is 1 hour 50 minutes

When I saw the trailers for this movie, I was sure
it was going to be so sad. Depressing. A real downer.
Which, when I think about it, I wonder why anyone
would ever want to see such a movie?? But I did.
My husband even came with me.
Both of the starring actors were completely

new to us. We didn't recognize either of them.


There really is not much I can say about
Me Before You without spoiling it. Only that we
enjoyed it. We both did. I did tear up a
couple times.  But in the end, the story was a
magnificent one of love and broadening ones
horizons. I will say, please, keep your mind
open at the end. We both thought it was
a fabulously done movie and a great ending.
Really, the best possible way to end it.

Review by Lisa Hutson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!