Wednesday, September 21, 2016

The Wedding Party by Robyn Carr

The Wedding Party
by Robyn Carr

This is one of those books that has a number of
storylines all running simultaneously. Whenever I am
reading this kind of story, I usually find myself feeling
like I will never be able to keep it all straight. Every time
a new character, couple, situation, etc is introduced,
I worry that I will lose track of them. I often keep notes
on everyone as I go.
But then, it isn't long before the peoples faces start
forming in my head. The houses, towns, seasons, styles.....
They start coming alive in my head as I read. I no longer
need the notes. And then, all the relationships start making
sense. Slowly coming together.

When I first start these stories, I can't put the book
down because I might forget who that person is or where
they are or what's going on with this one or that one.
But once I begin seeing the connections, I can't put the
book down because I have to find out what happens
next and then next and next.....
Nobody does these stories better than Robyn Carr.
I can't begin to imagine where she gets all  these
 stories, characters, names, places......
The Wedding Party is a wonderful story. I can't even
think of listing the characters and storylines.
But I can assure you, it's a wonderful read.
Not one single perfect character. No one that you
will feel is getting the short end of the stick.
If you enjoy interesting characters and rooting
for love, you will love this one.
I bought my copy of The Wedding Party
from Amazon.
Review by Lisa Hutson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!