Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Slightly Dangerous by Mary Balogh

Slightly Dangerous
by Mary Balogh
☆☆☆☆☆

I wish I could give the Bedwyn Slightly series
a hundred stars. It is one of the only series I
have read and reread over and over.
I never fail to fall in love with this family and
the entire series again.
When it comes here to this last one, it is the
story of Wulfric. Duke of Bewcastle. You have
gotten to know him very well through the
stories. He is an important part of the lives
of everyone. Everyone. As most that dont
know him, even some that slightly know him
think he is heartless and cruel.

"And infatuated be damned. He was near to
being blinded by his attraction to her. He 
was in love, damn it all. He disliked her,
he resented her, he disapproved of almost
everything about her, yet he was head over
ears in love with her, like a foolish
schoolboy."
 
There have been clues throughout the series
as to exactly what is inside the Duke of Bewcastle.
All the clues fall into place. Here in the final story.
 I am always surprised at just how
much I fall in love with Wulfric.
Again.
This is the only series I always recommend
to anyone that loves to read historical romance.
I have purchased these books myself
Review by Lisa Hutson  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!