Wednesday, February 6, 2019

The Christmas Wishing Tree by Emily March

The Christmas Wishing Tree
by Emily March
☆☆☆☆☆
And yet, one more Christmas book. A good friend sent
this to me. And she had it signed by the lovely Emily March
for me! What a special treat!!
 
This story is part of the Eternity Springs series. My mom
was a big fan of the series. But I have never before gotten
around to reading any of it. I believe this one might
give me a push to start from the beginning of it.
Devin Murphy has made his way to Eternity Springs for
the holiday with his family. He is living in Australia.
He answers an unexpected and unknown caller on
his cell phone one day.
 Reilly is determined to reach Santa Claus. He has
important things to ask and discuss. 
Jenna Stockton is his mom. She has no idea that
Reilly has been contacting Santa.
 The Christmas Wishing Tree is a sweet, emotional story.
So many wonderful characters. 
Eternity Springs is a welcoming place.
I can only recommend this book. But I will be picking
up more books from this series.
 Thank you, Sue, for this book.
Review by Lisa Hutson
  


1 comment:

  1. Lisa I am so glad you enjoyed this book! I met Emily at Buns and roses and she was so sweet. I loved the Celeste connection, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!