Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Table 19 - Movie Review

Table 19
Movie Review
★★★★★
I have been watching a lot of movies lately. I miss going
to the theater so much! And the best thing my library has
ever done is come up with curbside service.
Table 19 came out in 2017. I don't remember watching it 
before. It is my kind of movie. So I probably did. Now 
that I have watched it today, I realize what a quirky, 
weird kind of movie it is. So fun, romantic, sad, silly,
hopeful and, oh did I mention, fun!! 
I could recommend it for a girls evening or date night. 
Either way. Very little cursing, I dont remember any
nudity. But it is not a family movie. Just a sweet 
movie to remind us all that we arent perfect, we 
are lucky to find someone to love and marriage 
requires compromise and patience and determination. 
Watch it and fall in love with your special someone again. 



Review by Lisa Hutson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!