Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Dear Santa by Debbie Macomber

 Dear Santa

by Debbie Macomber



Audible Version

If you are a Debbie Macomber fan, you know 

certain things to expect from her books. 

You will always feel happy that you read it. 

There are probably going to be a few moments

of suspense. Most likely, there will be a 

character or two that you think are the worst

of human kind. There will always be generosity,

kindness and forgiveness. Often, I think I 

could never forgive that. Or I could never get

past the anger at that person. But in the

end, as with real life, I usually find that I 

am glad she forgave and moved on. Just

as I usually feel in my own life. 

Her books are not what I would call 

goodie-two-shoes. They are kind of like life 

lessons. Life lessons we all have to manage. 

Dear Santa will remind the reader how 

important it is to follow your heart. 

Listen to your conscience. And the old

saying, If you can either be right or 

be kind, choose to be kind. 

The narrator, Keylor Leigh, does a nice

job. Easy listening. Debbie Macomber 

always does a personal message at the

beginning of her audio books. 

I am always glad to listen to it. 

I hope you enjoy it. 


Review by Lisa Hutson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!