Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Movie Review - Old Fashioned

Movie Review
Release 12 February 2015
1 hour 55 minutes running time


I went expecting a truly old fashioned love story.
It is just a little different. These two people have pasts.
Not in a flattering way.
They are working thru their own issues.
Together and separately.
His wonderful Aunt Zella helps the both of them. 


They live in a typical small town. They have the
typical variety of friends. The story is such a real one.
We all have to learn lessons from our pasts.
These two learned lessons to make their lives
better. Its an uplifting movie you will feel in your heart.

I was surprised at the story. Pleasantly so.
The tagline for the movie is,
Chivalry makes a comeback.

Clay & Amber challenge each other to find ways to
flirt, date and be romantic with slightly uncommon
boundaries. It's okay to say no. It's acceptable to draw
a line for yourself. And stick with it.  
I would say this is a movie for teenagers.
Boys and girls. For parents and teens together.
And certainly for date night.

My husband and I really enjoyed it. I expected to. But it
turned out to be very different from what I expected.
My husband did not expect to, so he was happily surprised.

Wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it.
Right is right, even if no one is doing it. 

Review by Lisa Hutson

6 comments:

  1. Great movie review Lisa. Per you review this looks like a good one for my film student and I to watch. The plot and depth sound very intriguing. Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be film student son and I to watch!

      Delete
  2. I haven't seen this. Thanks! I'll check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have never known to watch this one, thank you for the recommendation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great reccomendation!
    Brian and I love to watch movies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!