Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Hidden Figures

Hidden Figures
Movie Review
 
 
I love going to the movies. I especially love
going to see movies telling a true story.
The only thing that makes it all the better
than a true story at the movies is when the
true story is about brave people that have
made America great. The brave from the
military, first responders, scientists.....
And then, you have this story......
 
 
Three brilliant, strong, amazing women.
The men that supported them.
Loved them. And were in awe of them.
The courage, patience and humility that they
showed made the NASA center strong enough
to put America in front of the race for space.
They helped to make America great.
 
What a day for Octavia Spencer!! I was
sitting there waiting to see a movie she is in.
Then I got to see two trailers for future movies
with her! Gifted. The Shack. They both look
fabulous!! I have them both on my list of
movies not to miss.  
 
PS.....There is a sweet wonderful
romantic story too.
 
Review by Lisa Hutson 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!