Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Last One Home by Debbie Macomber

Last One Home
by Debbie Macomber
 

 
Cassie made a poor decision. Because of that bad choice,
she found herself in a deep hole. A dark place that felt
like there was no way out. No one to call for help.
 
Last One Home is a book with so much life. A lot of
people with so many choices and plans. Trying to 
make the most of every day.
 
Cassie found a way out of the dark place. She dug her
way out, inch by inch. Setting the strong, smart, moral
example for the daughter she is raising by herself.
 
 
Debbie Macomber often writes of forgiveness and second
chances. Work hard. Be true and loyal. Last One Home
brings Cassie full circle back to her sisters. She finds out
that she is not the only one that makes big mistakes.
 
I enjoyed reading this story. Just as I typically do with
any Debbie Macomber read. I hope you will give it a try.
And get as much feeling and inspiration from it as I did.
 
I got my copy in a used book store.
Review by Lisa Hutson 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!