Thursday, November 28, 2019

Christmas at the Castle - by Victoria Connelly - Audio Version

Christmas at the Castle
by Victoria Connelly
Audio Version
★★★★★

Christmas at the Castle is a wonderful little
Christmas story. I was really surprised at how
much story there was! For no longer than it is,
it kept going on and on. In a good way!
 
Victoria Connelly was a completely new author to me.
I loved the cover. I am a complete cover lover. I always
judge a book by its cover. Ms Connelly has written a
sweet story of family, during the holidays.
We often forget the important things at these times.
In this story, the characters help each other to
remember. Everyone ends up having a wonderful
vacation at the castle.
Jan Cramer is the narrator. I don't mean to gush.
I have no idea where she is from. But her
Scottish accent was so wonderful! Calming.
Easy to understand. Perfect for this story.
 I would have loved
to have the story go on longer just to listen to her.
 
I have gone on to another story from this author.
With Jan Cramer again narrating. Only this time,
it's a British accent! Typically, I struggle with them
in audio books. It's why I rarely listen to my much
loved historical romance. But her British accent is
also well done. Easy to listen to.
 
I got my copy from Amazon.com
Review by Lisa Hutson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by!