Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Christmas in Silver Bell Falls by Samantha Chase - Audio Version

Christmas in Silver Bell Falls
by Samantha Chase
Audio Version
☆☆☆☆☆
 

Not only do you get a lovely story with
Christmas in Silver Bell Falls but it is a long one.
Long for a novella. Lots of story.
A tender sweet story of Melanie making peace
with Christmas. Starting when she was a child,
Christmas represents tragedy. In one way or another.
She has a wonderful relationship with her dad.
Yet another special lovely story in this story.
Then Josiah, he is the other side of that coin.
Christmas season for him has always been love and
fun and happiness and sharing and tradition. Josiah
comes from a large family. He is now determined to
share the wonder of Christmas time with Melanie.
 
The way they meet is hilarious. Their relationship is
a dazzling fun roller coaster ride. You can't even think
how it's going to wind around. Samantha Chase
wrote such a fun place. I can see it all in my head.
I am so glad this one was on the Audible Escape list
on Audible.com. I might have missed it other wise.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season.
Finding some time for reading and listening. 
 
I got my copy from Audible.com
Review by Lisa Hutson 


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by!